IOHL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 1 Awards

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Season 1 Awards Empty Season 1 Awards Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:40 am

Soxfan7744

Soxfan7744
none
none

Season 1 Awards

Hart Memorial Trophy - The Hart Memorial goes to the player deemed most valuable to the team. Having completely changed his team's season around, shooting them up from last to first, this season's Most Valuable Player Award goes to l Ennis x 63 l (DETROIT).

Runners Up: Willrex1997
                  xxi DaTsYuK ixx
                  x 9 Smyth 4 x

Vezina Trophy - The Vezina goes to the goaltender who is deemed to be best at their position. With 30 games played, a 1.83 GAA, and .868sv% this year's Vezina goes to Willrex1997 (NEW YORK RANGERS).

Runners Up: Mr Grimner
                  GhostSniper32
                  TOR x Rielly 4

James Norris Memorial Trophy - The Norris Award goes to the best shutdown defenseman. This season, with 43 GP, 5 G, 27A with a +48 the award for the best defenseman goes to SOUTHWEST DTOWN (DETROIT).

Runners Up: Fat Heyzeus
                  Nazo617
                  Drewiski

Maurice Richard Trophy - The Maurice Rocket Richard Award goes to the player with the most goals. With 46 goals, l Ennis x 63 l takes home this trophy.(DETROIT)

Runners Up: xxi DaTsYuK ixx
                  LockMythMonster
                  l Costello 33 l

Owner of The Year Award - The Owner of the Year goes to the management who made the best acquisitions to their team. With the pickup of the year in Ennis, this year's management of the year goes to Detroit.(Southwest Dtown, xl MiLL3r 10 lx, nitemarehky07)

Runners Up-Toronto Management
             New York Management

Lady Byng Award - The Lady Byng goes the player who accumulated the least penalty minutes while competing in at least 20 games. With 6 PIM in 26 games, xl MiLL3r 10 lx wins this award.(Detroit)

Runners Up: BEARCLAWRIPPER
                  Soxfan7744
                  l Costello 33 l

2Season 1 Awards Empty Re: Season 1 Awards Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:29 am

willrex1997

willrex1997
none
none

Thank you for my award but can i point out the lady byng award is for the most sportsmanship player that expresses the most gentlemanly conduct and the highest stander of playing ability so not to be rude but why is it posted as a lest penalty minute award

3Season 1 Awards Empty Re: Season 1 Awards Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:30 am

willrex1997

willrex1997
none
none

I would also like to thank my team for the great season this year and for having my back the entire season i wish you all well and hope to see you all back here next year.

4Season 1 Awards Empty Re: Season 1 Awards Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:32 am

Soxfan7744

Soxfan7744
none
none

willrex1997 wrote:Thank you for my award but can i point out the lady byng award is for the most sportsmanship player that expresses the most gentlemanly conduct and the highest stander of playing ability so not to be rude but why is it posted as a lest penalty minute award

That's the definition the NHL gives for the award, but it seems to be a nice way of saying "who doesn't run around on the ice and take penalties". Check out the recent NHL Lady Byng recipients, all under 20PIMS and seems to be the measuring stick for the award. We just wanted to try and get in as many major awards as possible, and using PIMS is an easy stat to use for an award that in the real NHL might be centered around on ice character, while this is just a video game. We also wanted to add the Calder, but seeing as everyone is a rookie to this league, it will just be added next year.

5Season 1 Awards Empty Re: Season 1 Awards Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 am

l0l Legolas l4l

l0l Legolas l4l
none
none

congrats to the winners

6Season 1 Awards Empty Re: Season 1 Awards Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Nazo617

Nazo617
none
none

yessir, congrats to the award winners, go get em in the playoffs boys!

http://www.iohlhockey.com

7Season 1 Awards Empty Re: Season 1 Awards Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:40 am

Soxfan7744

Soxfan7744
none
none

I will also be tracking the Playoff stats and hand out a Conn Smythe at the end of the playoffs.

8Season 1 Awards Empty Re: Season 1 Awards Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:15 pm

l2l Vaive l2l

none
none

I'll just accept it now

9Season 1 Awards Empty Re: Season 1 Awards Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:58 am

l0l Legolas l4l

l0l Legolas l4l
none
none

#rickvaiveforconnsmythe

Sponsored content